This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Tulip Table Top water filters
Unit Price: $14.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
THE TULIP TABLE TOP WATER FILTER
A two container water filter and water storage facility in one.
- The top bucket is filled with raw water which is filtered through the Tulip candle filter into the lower bucket. The Tulip Table Top filter will purify the water of bacteria (99,995%), parasites (>99,995%) and turbidity (99%) and the water in the lower bucket is safe for immediate consumption.
- The water will be stored in the bottom container making sure that the water will not re-contaminate. The water can be used for drinking via the tap in the lower bucket.
- The filter uses the Tulip technology. This filter element is made of diatomaceous earth, treated with nano silver to avoid growth of algae and to avoid recontamination of the filtered water. The filter element contains activated carbon to remove color and improve taste. This combination ensures that even turbid and highly contaminated water becomes safe and attractive to drink.
- Cleaning is made simple with the supplied scrub pad.
- The Tulip Table Top lasts up to 7,000 liters. After which the candle can be easily replaced.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||The Tulip Table Top water filter is recommended for households, school classes and smaller offices.|
|Capacity||The Tulip Table Top consists of two 10 liters containers. Depending on water quality the product can filter up to 7,000 liters. After that the filter element can be easily replaced.|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||Depending on turbidity of the water the flow rate will be between 1 - 3 liters per hour.|
|Type (solar, chlorination, etc.) (eco-san, pit latrine, etc.)||Water filtration by use of a filter element, made out of diatomaceous earth, treated with nano silver to avoid growth of algae and to avoid recontamination of the filtered water. The filter element contains activated carbon to remove color and improv|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines||The Tulip Table To water filter meets WHO standards and falls into Tier 3 of the WHO criteria for Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage products.|
|Effectiveness||There is a removal of harmful bacteria of 99.995%, protozoa removal of >99,995% and turbidity removal of 99%. This helps to prevents water borne diseases like diarrhea, cholera, giardia, cryptosporidiosis, typhus and schistosomiasis.|
|Safe storage||The silver technology guarantees the safe storage of water. Due to the controlled release of silver particles, bacteria are unable to live and grow in the filtered water, ensuring that the water remains safe for usage for a sustained period.
In the c
|Maintenance||To protect the filter element against premature clogging when using dirty water, the filter element is covered with a washable pre-filter. After some time, the flow rate will reduce because of clogging of the filter element. When this occurs a small|
- City: Wormerveer
- Description: Basic Water Needs (BWN) is a social enterprise that is committed to providing access to safe drinking water worldwide. We do this by developing, producing and distributing low-cost water filters. Over the last 10 years, BWN has supplied water filters to more than 2,000,000 people worldwide, offering safe and durable drinking water products that are simple to use and last for thousands of liters. BWN products are affordable and widely available. BWN works through its own network in many parts of the world making sure that all income groups, including the Bottom and Base of the Pyramid (BoP), have access to safe drinking water products. BWN works together with numerous NGOs, Ministries of Health and many other public and private partners in Africa, Asia and Latin America in the fields of HWTS and WASH. BWN is also involved with most Self Supply programs in Eastern and Southern Africa. With its headquarters based in the Netherlands, its production site in Asia and agents all over the world, BWN meets the needs of its users and stakeholders; making safe drinking water simple, affordable and available. Basic Water Needs’ ultimate goal is to offer safe water in every house.
- Product Categories: Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $500,000 - $1,999,999
- Office Locations: Netherlands
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: China
- Total products: 1
Third party tests
|WaterLab Noord||wln.nl/en/||E.1.1 Report Netherlands WaterLab Noord.pdf|
|Philippines Department of Health||www.doh.gov.ph/||E.1.11.Philippines NRL Ceramic Test report.jpg|
|Zambia Bureau of Standards||www.zabs.org.zm/||E.2.4. Zambia Bureau of standards Analysis.pdf|
|Mekelle University, Ethiopia||www.mu.edu.et/||E.1.6. Ethiopia 2011 - test report Mekelle university.pdf|
standard quality. If the product is default BWN will provide the customer with re-placements or