This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Unit Price: $30.00
SunStreamPLUS™ offers ½ amp of power as a mobile electricity
solution for smartphones and tablets.
Also powers feature phones faster than a wall plug. Excellent for powering other digital devices
and battery storage devices such as our PowerStream™. Waterproof and drop-proof.
|Power Output||1/2 amp power|
|STC Output||DC 5V-550mA|
|Wattage||22Wh per day|
|Waterproof||So moisture resistant, it even works underwater|
|Durable||Drop-tested, shatterproof glass face, heatproof, freeze-proof, UV-stable|
- City: Westminster
- Description: The integration of mobile devices represents the “new normal” in global society. Innovations in hardware, content and connectivity have risen to meet the demands of this new reality. But there is a barrier to progress for the mobile wave. Mobile integration is hindered by the “energy poverty” experienced by billions who must rely on outdated, unpredictable or inaccessible energy systems. That’s where SunStream™ comes in. Our patented SunStream™ technology provides a fast, durable, portable, affordable mobile electricity solution that gives users energy independence. Our products provide the breakthrough needed to deliver mobile energy to everyone under the sun.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: South Africa, United States
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 6
The Warranty period for World Panel SunStreamTM and SunStream PlusTM is two years. The Warranty period for the World Panel PowerStreamTM and LightStreamTM is one year. The warranty period for the PowerLinkTM cable is two years. World Panel warrants that its products will be free from manufacturing defects, under normal consumer use, during the applicable Warranty period. This Warranty does not apply to any product that is misused, abused, modified, disassembled, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use. Damage resulting from use or normal wear and tear is not covered by this Warranty. World Panel’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during the Warranty period is to repair or replace (at World Panel’s sole discretion) the defective product.