This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Solarbag water purifier
Unit Price: $35.00
- The SOLARBAG is the only water purifier that is proven to remove virtually every lethal toxin found in contaminated water, including gasoline, diesel fuel, pesticides, herbicides, toxic heavy metals like lead, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury, and pharmaceuticals like artificial hormones and animal antibiotics
- Eliminates 99.9999% bacteria, 99.99% Virus, 99.9% Protozoa, removes heavy metals and destroys manmade chemicals
- The SolarBag is a reusable portable water purifier that cleans 3.5 liters at a time and offers the broadest protection of any portable water filter, and is the only non-powered, non-chemical device to exceed the most stringent water quality testing standards from the US EPA and WHO
- Nanotechnology based water purifier destroys contaminants instead of merely trapping them, no pumping, sucking or back flushing, simple to use, self-cleaning mesh doesn't clog, reusable 100's of times while producing clean tasting water time and time again
- Designed for emergency preparedness, international and remote travel, mission teams and disaster relief, back country camping, backpacking, remote hunting and fishing camps and exploratory groups where clean water is not always available
|Water & Sanitation|
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Individual and household treatment|
|Rural vs Urban||Rural and Urban|
|Capacity||up to 3.5 liters|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||3.5 liters/3 hours|
|Type (solar, chlorination, etc.) (eco-san, pit latrine, etc.)||nanotechnology activated with solar light|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines|
- City: Beaverton
- Description: Puralytics, a water purification equipment company headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, has developed a patent pending photochemical water purification process using only light energy to activate an advanced nanotechnology photocatalyst. Water is purified through five simultaneous photochemical reactions, breaking down organic compounds (such as petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals), reducing and removing heavy metals (like arsenic, lead, and mercury), and sterilizing bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. There are no chemical additives and 100% of the water is purified. Puralytics Shield and SolarBag products set new standards for sustainability, ease of use and cost effectiveness.
- Product Categories: Kits, Cooking, Shelter, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $500,000 - $1,999,999
- Office Locations: United States
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 1
Limited Warranty: This Limited Warranty applies to Puralytics SolarBags and is made by UV Cleaning Systems, Inc., doing business as Puralytics, to the individual or entity who purchased the SolarBag from Puralytics or a Puralytics authorized dealer (“Owner”). Puralytics warrants to the Owner that the SolarBag will conform to its published specifications and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 180 days from the original date of purchase by Owner (“Warranty Period”). This Limited Warranty will be void if: (i) the SolarBag is altered in any way, (ii) the SolarBag is used in any manner that is inconsistent with the intended purpose or design of the SolarBag as described in Puralytics’ published documentation for the SolarBag, (iii) the SolarBag is used or maintained in any manner that is inconsistent with Puralytics’ instructions or warnings included with the SolarBag, or (iv) the SolarBag is subjected to any other misuse, abuse or neglect. The SolarBag has been designed solely for use as a sunlight-activated water purification unit. The SolarBag is NOT warranted against defects or deterioration caused by misuse or conditions for which this SolarBag was not expressly intended. This warranty is not transferable.
Limited Remedy: If the SolarBag does not conform to this Limited Warranty during the Warranty Period, then Puralytics will, as Owner’s sole and exclusive remedy and Puralytics’ sole and exclusive liability, replace those SolarBag parts that are determined by Puralytics to be non-conforming. Puralytics reserves the right to either replace any discontinued SolarBag with a new product of comparable value and function, or to refund the purchase price paid for the SolarBag by Owner. If Puralytics determines that a returned SolarBag is irreparable, Puralytics will not return that SolarBag and that SolarBag becomes the property of Puralytics.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND REMEDY ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PURALYTICS, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. PURALYTICS DOES NOT WARRANT ANY RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SOLARBAG. IF PURALYTICS CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, (I) ANY OF THOSE WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY, AND (II) THE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF ANY OF THOSE WARRANTIES WILL BE LIMITED TO, IN PURALYTICS’ SOLE DISCRETION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE SOLARBAG OR THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOLARBAG BY OWNER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Service: To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the warranty-eligible SolarBag must be presented to Puralytics or a Puralytics authorized dealer during the Warranty Period. Owner may obtain warranty service by contacting us. Owner is responsible for all costs associated with returning a SolarBag for service. If Puralytics, in its sole discretion, deems the SolarBag eligible for warranty repair or replacement, Puralytics will pay the shipping and handling associated with returning the repaired or replaced SolarBag to Owner. If Puralytics determines that a returned SolarBag is ineligible for warranty service, Puralytics will, if feasible, repair the SolarBag for a reasonable charge that includes shipping and handling. For warranty return service details, please contact us.
Limitation of Liability: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PURALYTICS DISCLAIMS ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RESULT FROM USE OF THE SOLARBAG. IF PURALYTICS CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THOSE DAMAGES, PURALYTICS’, ITS AFFILIATES’ AND THEIR SUPPLIERS’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOLARBAG BY OWNER. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
This Limited Warranty gives Owner specific legal rights; Owner may have additional rights, which vary from country to country.
Always completely follow safety, use, operation, and maintenance instructions for this SolarBag or any other Puralytics product.
For SolarBag service and information, contact us.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $12.00
Estimated 3-Day Shipping: $26.00
Estimated 2nd Day Shipping: $32.00
Estimated Overnight Shipping: $68.00