This product has a minimum quantity of 1
SE200 Community Chlorine Maker
Unit Price: $239.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The SE200™ Community Chlorine Maker is changing how citizens in low-resource communities around the world are creating safe drinking water. In five minutes, with just the push of a button, the device creates chlorine with water, salt and electricity. Each batch produces enough chlorine to make 200 liters of water that is safe to drink. A supply chain innovation, the chlorine maker lets users treat water on the spot at wells, water trucks and other common sources. Small, portable and easily mastered, it requires only salt brine and electricity from a car battery or mains power. Most importantly, it allows families, leaders and entrepreneurs to control their supply of safe drinking water.
Comes with a one-page pictographic instruction manual.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Sustainable for groups up to 200 persons. 4000 liters per day can be purified. Typical mode of use entails 10 cycles in the morning and 10 cycles in the afternoon.|
|Rural vs Urban||Water may be treated at its source whether that's a rural, natural (low-turbidity) water source, or a municipal water supply that may be in question.|
|Capacity||Each cycle takes 5 minutes to create enough chlorine to purify 200 liters of water. Purification takes 30 minutes.|
|Type (solar, chlorination, etc.) (eco-san, pit latrine, etc.)||Chlorination|
|Items in the kit||1 - SE200 Chlorine Maker
1 - Salt Brine Bottle
1 - Chlorine Bottle (chlorine should be used within 24 hours)
1 - Dosing Spoon
1 - Dosing Cup
1 - Cable with AlligatorClips to attach to a 12V battery
1 - Salt Packet
10 - Chlorine Test Strips
- City: Seattle
- Description: For 45 years, MSR has been a leader in outdoor gear design and U.S. manufacturing. MSR Global Health harnesses this expertise. As a division, it allows us to invest in innovation specifically for people in low-resource communities who lack access to basic human needs. MSR Global Health is focused on improving access to food, water, shelter and mobility. We think the same trusted engineering that creates gear for challenging outdoor environments can find solutions to improve the lives of people struggling to find safe water in remote villages.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation, Medical & Wellness
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $10,000,000 +
- Office Locations: United States
- D-U-N-S Number: 079911881
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 3
MSR Global Health warrants products to be free of manufacturing and
materials defects. If you believe you may have received a defective
item, please contact us. Normal wear, abrasion, misuse, alteration, abuse, taking apart of the product,
or improper washing and drying are not covered. This warranty does not
cover damage caused by improper care, accidents, prolonged UV exposure,
or the natural breakdown of certain materials over long periods of time.
MSR Global Health will not be liable for incidental or consequential
damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not
apply. Shipping charges to MSR Global Health for a defective product are
not covered under the warranty.
Please be sure to ship the package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. MSR Global Health cannot replace items lost during return shipping if proof of tracking is unavailable.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $20.00