This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Prime Square Granular Regular Biomass Stove
Unit Price: $24.00
PRODUCT FEATURES: Prime cookstoves are highly efficient, ultra-clean cookstoves that can be fueled by a variety of biomass
TECHNICAL PRINCIPLES: Top-lit updraft (TLUD) biomass stove that uses preheating, counter-flow and co-firing burning mechanism
LIFETIME: 2 years
FUEL SAVINGS: > 50%
PM AND CO REDUCTION: > 90%
WARRANTY: 1 year warranty starting from the date of purchase
PATENT: Patent owned by Prime Cookstoves AS. Patent number P00201100059 (2011), P00201000217 (2010)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Indonesia
- City: Oslo
- Description: Prime Cookstoves is rapidly expanding its sales of highly efficient, ultra-clean biomass cookstoves to distributors in Asia and Africa, and more that 16,000 stoves have been sold since establishment in 2013. Prime stoves offer an unbeatable cost/performance ratio having achieved world-class test results whilst being sold at affordable prices.
- Product Categories: Cooking
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $100,000 - $499,999
- Office Locations: Indonesia
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: Indonesia
- Ships From: Indonesia
- Total products: 2
Third party tests
|Yayasan Dian Desa||www.diandesa.org/||Prime Square Granular Regular.pdf|
Prime offer a 1 year warranty on all our products.
1. The warranty is valid for 1 year from the product is purchased from Prime Cookstoves.
2. The warranty is only valid if Prime Cookstoves has received the Customer Registration Card correctly filled out within the warranty period.
3. The warranty covers fabrication defects and damages caused by transportation to distributors, but not damages or defects caused by
inappropriate use by the customer or from any other form of transportation.
4. The customer commits to inform Prime Cookstoves about any fabrication damage or other defects of the product within 30 days from purchase.
5. Prime Cookstoves reserves the right to repair, replace or refund the products at our discretion.
6. The customer commits to correct usage and maintenance of the products as explained.
To register for your warranty, please contact us for a User Guide