This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Precast Dipslides - Listeria/ Listeria
Unit Price: $24.00
DelAgua offers a wide
range of Dipslides which allow the user to test for an extensive variety of
microbiological contamination in both aqueous samples (such as a drinking water
sample) and on surfaces.
The novel format of
the slides allows for multiple organisms to be tested in a single slide, in
many cases reducing the need for multiple tests thus saving time and money.
semi-quantitative, meaning that a simple plan for remediation can be made,
which may not be possible using a presence absence test method.
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
case by case
case by case