This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Unit Price: $15.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
PowerStream™ is uniquely designed as an energy storage
solution for daily use. Provides access
to energy on-demand and on-the-go to power all USB mobile devices, including elaborate
smartphones. It’s not only a great
battery, it also serves as a very bright LED flashlight.
|Power Output||DC 5V-1A|
|Power Input||DC 5V-1A|
- City: Westminster
- Description: The integration of mobile devices represents the “new normal” in global society. Innovations in hardware, content and connectivity have risen to meet the demands of this new reality. But there is a barrier to progress for the mobile wave. Mobile integration is hindered by the “energy poverty” experienced by billions who must rely on outdated, unpredictable or inaccessible energy systems. That’s where SunStream™ comes in. Our patented SunStream™ technology provides a fast, durable, portable, affordable mobile electricity solution that gives users energy independence. Our products provide the breakthrough needed to deliver mobile energy to everyone under the sun.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: South Africa, United States
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 6
The Warranty period for SunStreamTM and SunStream PlusTM is two years. The Warranty period for the PowerStreamTM and LightStreamTM is one year. The warranty period for the PowerLinkTM cable is two years. SunStream Technology, Inc warrants that its products will be free from manufacturing defects, under normal consumer use, during the applicable Warranty period. This Warranty does not apply to any product that is misused, abused, modified, disassembled, damaged by accident, or used for anything other than normal consumer use. Damage resulting from use or normal wear and tear is not covered by this Warranty. SunStream Technology, Inc’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during the Warranty period is to repair or replace (at SunStream Technology, Inc’s sole discretion) the defective product.