This product has a minimum quantity of 1
P&G (TM) Purifier of Water
Unit Price: $99.99
P&G (TM) Purifier of Water is a powder that comes in small affordable, easy-to-use packets. It combines flocculation and disinfection to produce clean drinking water. Using some of the same ingredients used in municipal water systems, it is engineered to be a mini-water treatment plant in a packet. The product removes dirt, cysts, and pollutants, and kills bacteria and viruses in polluted water such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds. By removing the dirt and sediment through flocculation, P&G (TM) Purifier of Water gives a visible signal ensuring you have clean and fresh treated water when you need it. It is simple to use, maintains a fresh taste similar to most household tap water, and is acceptable for drinking use after 30 minutes. A single packet treats 2.5 gallons/10 liters of water. The P&G (TM) Purifier of Water packet provides clean drinking water for any family's preparedness and emergency needs where the drinking water supply has been depleted or is of unknown quality.
DayOne Response Inc. is committed to providing clean drinking water. For every P&G Case purchased via retail channels, 2,400 liters worth of clean drinking water is donated to P&G's Children's Safe Drinking Water Program to support disaster response efforts.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Each packet treats 10 liters of water, enough for a family of 4 for a day of emergency clean drinking water|
|Type (solar, chlorination, etc.) (eco-san, pit latrine, etc.)||Chemical treatment (chlorination+flocculation) + in-line filtration for robust water purification|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines||The P&G (TM) Purifier of Water packet treats water to US EPA and WHO clean drinking water standards|
- City: San Francisco
- Description: DayOne Response develops and supplies household level clean drinking water technologies. Our flagship product, the DayOne(TM) Waterbag, is a lightweight, see-through backpack that acts as an all-in-one solution for the collection, treatment, transport, storage, and distribution of water. The Waterbag has been deployed in over 20 countries with help from NGOs, local implementing partners, and government agencies.
- Product Categories: Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $100,000 - $499,999
- Office Locations: Ethiopia, United States
- D-U-N-S Number: 962188376
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 2