This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Pack of Comparator Paper pH 6.8 - 8.3
Unit Price: $5.04
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
Testing papers are a fast
and low cost method of testing water. They are small and easily portable for
use in a laboratory or even in the remotest of field locations. Suitable for
testing pH 6.8 – 8.3, one pack contains 200 paper strips.
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
case by case
case by case