This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Little Sun Charge
Unit Price: $26.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The number one choice for refugees and IDPs!
LITTLE SUN CHARGE IS AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASE AT $26 ONLY TO QUALIFIED HUMANITARIAN ORGANISATIONS!
Little Sun’s mobile phone charger intelligently combines solar phone charging and lighting, which makes it a great tool for everyone living and working off the electricity grid: from emergency relief teams, to health workers, midwives, and refugees and IDPs.
Charging for 7.5 hours in the sun, the lithium-ion battery has the highest capacity on the market for portable solar phone chargers (4.400mAh), with the power to charge 1-2 regular smartphones, or 14 hours of bright light or more than 150 hours of soft light.
The charger has been tested in the world’s harshest climates and is extremely durable (weather, impact and dust resistant). Each charger comes with a two-year warranty.
In a nutshell, Little Sun’s mobile phone charger includes:
- Mobile phone / USB charger
- LED light with three different levels
- Integrated solar panel (2.5 Watt)
- Rechargeable battery (4400 mAh)
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Individual or household
Enough power to light up a dinner table or a large tent.
|Power Source||Solar or electricity grid|
|Uses||- Light for reading, cooking, dining, attending a child at night, attending a patient in a health care center, going out safely at night, etc
- Power to charge up to two mobile phones per day.
|Charging Time||7.5 hours|
|Portability||Little Sun Charge's dimensions and weight make it the most powerful portable solar phone charger on the market. 16x16x4,50cm / 445g|
- City: Berlin
- Description: Artist Olafur Eliasson’s Little Sun is at once a line of unique solar products, a global project, a social business, a work of art, and a way to connect the world through sharing light and energy. Little Sun products are popular across the globe, both in areas with electricity as a sustainable alternative and in communities off the electrical grid. Our social business model means that every Little Sun purchased in an area of the world with electricity enables us to deliver one Little Sun to an off-grid African community at a locally affordable price. Little Sun is currently available in over 10 African countries, including in Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Senegal, and Ghana – as well as in Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and the USA. In response to the ever-worsening global refugee crisis, Little Sun has now extended its special pricing scheme to qualified humanitarian organisations. Our products are increasingly successful with refugees, IDPs and host communities in South Sudan, Nepal, Lebanon and Greece among others – as a source of reliable light and energy and as a source of pride, happiness and empowerment. Thank you for joining Little Sun and making a global impact with us.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: Germany
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: Germany
- Total products: 2
|Meets Lighting Global Quality Standards||https://www.lightingglobal.org/products/ls-ch4400/|