This product has a minimum quantity of 34
Unit Price: $1,750.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
Lifeshelter® is a rehousing solution that is based on an innovative patent pending concept that is ideal for rapid temporary rehousing in emergency situations, as well as being repurposed for permanent housing.
Lifeshelter® gives a long lasting alternative to common solutions & is economically and environmentally attractive as the shelters meet both immediate needs and can be disassembled, transported and reused for well-insulated permanent dwellings.
The patent pending design utilizes a well-insulating curved construction unit made of recyclable rigid foam coated with cement-plaster as the basic component.
Two units put together form an arch (a catenary) and additional arches can be added to meet the desired length of the shelter. The rugged structure is easy to assemble and is self-supporting.
Well-insulated, the shelters also protect the dwellers in areas of cold and warm temperature extremes.
Due to its unique design and low weight the shelter can easily be disassembled, transported and reused in a different location or as the primary part of the roof-structure in a future permanent house.
Ask for shipping rate (subject to destination).
Lifeshelter® Evaluation Study 2015-16,
available upon request.
The Lifeshelter® Evaluation Study is a report of the Performance of Lifeshelters in selected Humanitarian Operations Energy, indoor climate, structural strengths, fire safety, user satisfaction and on-site logistical and operational challenges.
|Material||Lifeshelter® Evaluation Study 2015-16, available upon request.
The Lifeshelter® Evaluation Study is a report of the Performance of Lifeshelters in selected Humanitarian Operations Energy, indoor climate, structural strengths, fire safety, user sa
|Lifeshelter Technical Specification||Ventilation:
Ventilation: Is achieved through an aperture with a total area of 0,01 m2. The aperture is
placed over the door.
The number of air changes is 7-14 per hour.
- City: Kolding
- Description: Supply of Aid & Relief. Real Relief supplies a large variety of relief items. We are determined to do our part in the on-going challenges of global relief work. At Real Relief we offer exactly what we promise. Real relief! We promise governments, relief agencies, NGO’s, faith-based organizations and private sector donors that we will continue to challenge existing value chains, to provide more relief to more people. We will innovate technologies and rethink distribution methods and efficiently apply these new competences to building sustainable relief market capabilities. But even more important we promise to the world, that we will be relentless in our pursuit for excellence and passionately work for honest people with good intentions, bringing real relief to those who need it the most. Real Relief. Making a real promise.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Cooking, Kits, Water & Sanitation, Shelter
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $100,000 - $499,999
- Office Locations: China, Denmark, India
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: China, India
- Ships From: China, India
- Total products: 31