This product has a minimum quantity of 1
LifeFlo™ OTC Emergency Oxygen
Unit Price: $359.88
Price is for case of 12.
FDA cleared device designed to provide oxygen at 6 Liters / Minute for 15-20 Minutes. No prescription is required and has a 3 year shelf life. Within 60 seconds or less 99.9% oxygen is flowing. Never hesitate to give oxygen during an emergency. It can only help survival and potentially reduce the effects of the emergency. Only thing that is needed is 2 liters of water.(not provided in each kit)
- City: Temecula
- Description: The LIFEFLO OTC devices are designed to provide oxygen in emergency situations for use in homes, community centers, churches, athletic complexes, theaters and workplaces, The placement of LIFEFLO OTC devices is similar to placement of fire extinguishers. The product is a low cost, ultra-light, disposable bag capable of producing oxygen to a face mask or nasal cannula in a controlled manner for up to 20 minutes. The device has been FDA cleared for market and is being sold today.
- Product Categories: Medical & Wellness
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $100,000 - $499,999
- Office Locations: United States
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 1
See "Return & Exchanges" Section
Returns / Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Send us an email if you have questions.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $40.00
United StatesTypical Factory Lead Time:
21 daysTypical Minimum Order Quantity: