This product has a minimum quantity of 1
High Thermal Synthetic Blanket
Unit Price: $6.50
NRS Relief's synthetic thermal blankets are used to provide insulation/protection against loss of body temperature in winter and cold climates. We produce high thermal blankets with the appropriate insulation capacity depending on the thermal resistance of garments (TOG) and the air permeability of the material. Our blankets are made out of raw, odourless, high quality materials that are soft to touch for maximum comfort they are highly recommended for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UNHCR/ UNICEF & ICRC/IFRC Standard
- Resistant to fire, thermal & air flow
- Minimum 4.0 TOG for indoor use and cold climates
- 1.5m x 2m high synthetic blankets made of virgin fibres from polyester, knitted & dry raised on both sides, ISO 1833 on dry weight, 100% virgin polyester
|Material||The high synthetic blankets are made of virgin fibers from polyester, knitted and dry raised on both sides, ISO 1833 on dry weight and 100% virgin polyester. Minimum 4.0 TOG for indoor use and cold climates.
|Size||The size of one High Thermal Synthetic Blanket is 1.50 x 2.00 meter.|
|Weight||The blanket is light weighted and easy to carry. The weight is 500 to 1000 gsm.|
|Thickness||The blanket is 5 mm minimum (1 KPa on 2000 mm2), ISO 5084|
|Fire resistance||According to ISO 12952, 1 to 4, the blanket is resist to cigarettes and flames.|
- City: Dubai
- Description: NRS International is a family-run company that develops and manufactures products to the humanitarian aid, public health and development sectors. Responding to the growing demands of vulnerable populations, we aim to improve the everyday lives of people in need through providing cost-effective aid essentials. Headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, a global humanitarian hub, we are the parent company to three subsidiaries: 1. NRS Relief offers core relief items and multi-purpose shelters for the humanitarian community. 2. TANA Netting manufactures high quality, WHOPES-recommended DawaPlus® 2.0 insecticide treated nets as a tool for malaria control and prevention. 3. Flexiway Solar Solutions provides fit-for-purpose solar products for both the humanitarian and development sectors.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power, Cooking, Kits, Water & Sanitation, Shelter
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $10,000,000 +
- Office Locations: Pakistan, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United States
- Manufacturing Locations: Pakistan, United States
- Ships From: Pakistan, United Arab Emirates
- Total products: 15
|UNHCR / ICRC / IFRC / UNICEF Standard||Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/thelevelmarket/public_html/catalog/view/theme/tlm/template/product/product_detail.tpl on line 378No Document|
18 months after delivery.
Pakistan, United Arab Emirates