This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Fenix ReadySet Home Starter Kit
Unit Price: $160.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The Fenix ReadySet Home Starter Kit is a small home solar system designed for off-grid households currently relying on kerosene and candles. With a solar panel combined with a battery and a variety of accessories, families gain access to clean, bright LED lights, phone charging, and power for small appliances. The battery system is engineered to thrive in harsh conditions, and its microcontroller works in concert with patented firmware to protect itself from high temperatures, overloads, and short circuits. Intelligent electronic prevent deep discharge and preserve battery life. ReadySet's smart, rugged, and user-friendly design makes it easy for anyone to use and maintain: simply place the panel in the sun, plug the panel into the battery, and light up a home, charge a phone, or power a radio.
On The Level Market, the ReadySet Home Starter Kit contains:
• 10 Watt solar panel
• 40 Watt-hour battery
• 3 ultra bright LED lights
• Phone charging cable with multiple tips
• Nokia big pin charging cable
• 3-way splitter for CLA adapter
• ReadyRadio with built-in torch
|Charging Time||8 hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium iron phosphate battery|
|Lumen Output||220 lumens total from three LED light strips|
|Power Source||Varies depending on use case, but an example daily use case would be 3 lights for 4 hours + 5 hours radio + charge 1 phone|
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Individual or household use|
|Uses||Lighting, phone charging, powering small appliances|
|Watts||10 Watt-peak solar panel|
|Power Output||3.3 amp maximum|
|Portability||Total kit weight approximately 9 pounds|
|Battery Included||12.8V, 1700 mAh lithium iron phosphate battery|
- City: San Francisco
- Description: Fenix International is an East African social enterprise that designs, manufactures, distributes, and finances affordable solar products for the 1.3 billion people off-grid around the world. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Power, is an expandable, lease-to-own home solar system that displaces kerosene lamps and candles, charges phones, and powers small appliances. In order to provide the best customer experience, we sell only into the East African market right now.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Uganda, United States
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: China
- Total products: 1
Fenix provides a two-year warranty for products offered through our dealer network. For large quotes, however, warranty issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.