This product has a minimum quantity of 1
EcoZoom Plancha Stove
Unit Price: $399.00
Designed for families that used Mexican style wood stoves, the Zoom Plancha incorporates the technology of our Zoom Versa into a double burner model.
The Plancha has two independent combustion chambers that can be fired up at the same time for maximum power or individually for smaller cooking tasks. The durable cast iron top heats up evenly and can be used with flat or round-bottomed pots/pans. It can also be cooked on directly. Beneath the cast iron top, technology guides smoke up through the 8 foot chimney, removing harmful smoke from the cooking area. Each chamber can be fuelled with wood, charcoal or biomass and is fully insulated for heat retention and transfer. At the back of the stove, a space is available to store wet wood or biomass for drying.
Ideal for a cabin or outdoor kitchen, the EcoZoom Plancha is the ideal off-grid living stove large enough to cook for an entire family! These stoves are designed for humanitarian relief and are sold in bulk. We offer NGO discounts upon quote request.
|Fuel Type(s)||Wood, Charcoal, Coal or Solid Biomass.|
|Time to Boil||38 minutes.|
|Thermal Efficiency (%)||38.|
- City: Nairobi
- Description: EcoZoom is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation that makes clean burning, portable wood and charcoal powered cookstoves. We believe cooking should be healthy, efficient and ecofriendly for cooks around the globe. Billions of people in developing countries do not have access to electricity and gas. They cook with biomass and often on unhealthy and inefficient fires. Women spend hours daily gathering fuel which excludes them from other activities. Families can spend up to 30% of their monthly income on fuel, forcing them into energy poverty. Environmentally, fuel production contributes significantly to deforestation. EcoZoom cookstoves offer a solution that is healthy, efficient and eco-friendly! We are currently selling our stoves in countries like Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Somalia and South Africa. Other countries include Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan and India. In developed countries our stoves are perfect for outdoor cooking, camping and for emergencies. Unlike other outdoor cooking methods, our stoves don't rely on gas fuel or lengthy preparation. They use firewood, charcoal or solid biomass and have a lifetime of more than 5 years. Fuel efficient, durable and safe to use; we currently sell in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, Australia, Japan and South Korea. At EcoZoom we believe that all people should have access to beautifully designed products that will improve their health, income and environment. EcoZoom stoves reduce smoke emissions by up to 70% while reducing fuel usage by up to 60%. We work with NGOs, governments, aid organizations and local businesses and entrepreneurs who want to put stoves into the hands of people who need them.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Cooking
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $500,000 - $1,999,999
- Office Locations: Kenya, United States
- D-U-N-S Number: CPR/2013/97684
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: China, United States
- Ships From: China, United States
- Total products: 12
|Member of the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves||http://catalog.cleancookstoves.org/stoves/59|
1 year limited warranty. The warranty covers defects in
manufacturing and workmanship but not normal wear and tear or abuse. The warranty
is void if the product is misused, neglected or if fuels other than the
advertised fuel are used. The warranty is void if the stove is used for any non-residential
trade, business or commercial application. If there are warranty issues,
China, United States