This product has a minimum quantity of 1
DripAssist Soft Carrying Case
Unit Price: $8.99
MOQ : 1 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
A small zippered soft-sided carrying case for DripAssist. Fits one unit. Includes small front pocket that can be used to store an extra AA battery.
- City: Seattle
- Description: Shift Labs is a Seattle-based company committed to making uniquely simple, affordable, and durable medical devices that can be used in any setting. Our devices are FDA cleared, manufactured in the US, and are built to the highest safety and reliability standards. As a company we are committed to human-centered design, and that means we make products that prioritize user needs in order to make devices that are quick to learn and easy to use. We prototype and pilot with healthcare workers around the world who work in austere and low-resource settings to ensure maximum durability in a wide variety of environmental conditions, including high heat, humidity, and dust. We build for rugged environments that lack infrastructure or access to maintenance facilities and personnel. That means when you open a Shift Labs box, you know the product will work, regardless of where you are. Our award-winning DripAssist Infusion Rate Monitor was designed to improve fluid and medication management in any setting.
- Product Categories: Medical & Wellness
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: United States
- D-U-N-S Number: 043288929
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 2
Estimated Ground Shipping: $4.50
United StatesTypical Factory Lead Time:
1 dayTypical Minimum Order Quantity: