This product has a minimum quantity of 1
DripAssist Infusion Rate Monitor
Unit Price: $395.00
MOQ : 5 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The DripAssist Infusion Rate Monitor is a new way to safely administer fluids and medication. DripAssist is an alternative to an infusion pump -- it's a lightweight, durable, affordable way to get precision and continuous monitoring for gravity IV infusion. NOTE: Item may require a pharmacy license to order or a State License Number. DripAssist has US FDA clearance and CE mark, but cannot be sold to customers located in some countries because of additional regulatory restrictions, including China, Taiwan, Brazil, and select others. Contact TLM at email@example.com for more information.
DripAssist excels in accuracy and efficiency
-- ACCURACY. When you don't have access to an infusion pump and you still need accuracy in your IV infusions, DripAssist solves your problem. DripAssist is 99% accurate as a drop counter and it eliminates the need for any manual counting and calculating of drip rates. DripAssist works as a supplementary monitor for any medication or fluid, so you can be sure all your patients are getting the correct dosage -- even pediatric patients receiving fluids.
--EFFICIENCY. DripAssist saves time. Using DripAssist while monitoring gravity infusions is 50% faster than traditional unmonitored infusion. Set up a gravity infusion with speed and confidence in the rate. DripAssist has an alarm which alerts the clinician when there is a rate variation that requires attention.
--DURABILITY. Tested in austere environments around the world from South Sudan to Liberia to Afghanistan to the Central African Republic, DripAssist withstands high temperatures, dust, humidity, and moisture. Requires no maintenance or calibration.
--VERSATILITY. Works with any standard infusion set, including microdrip. No need for proprietary consumables.
--PORTABILITY. Weighs 3.8 oz (108 grams) and fits in the palm of your hand. Runs for 290 hours off one AA battery.
--SIMPLICITY. Takes about 5 minutes to learn. Four buttons, no sub-menus.
|Medical & Wellness|
|Contents||One DripAssist with one AA battery, manual, quickguide|
|Number of people||Reusable|
|Material||ABS plastic, silicone, RoHS compliant electroncs|
|Size||Dimensions: 127 x 62 x 28mm (5 x 2.4 x 1.1in)|
|Weight (lbs)||3.8 ounces per unit, with packaging 0.5 lbs.|
|Regulatory||US FDA 510(k) Clearance
- City: Seattle
- Description: Shift Labs is a Seattle-based company committed to making uniquely simple, affordable, and durable medical devices that can be used in any setting. Our devices are FDA cleared, manufactured in the US, and are built to the highest safety and reliability standards. As a company we are committed to human-centered design, and that means we make products that prioritize user needs in order to make devices that are quick to learn and easy to use. We prototype and pilot with healthcare workers around the world who work in austere and low-resource settings to ensure maximum durability in a wide variety of environmental conditions, including high heat, humidity, and dust. We build for rugged environments that lack infrastructure or access to maintenance facilities and personnel. That means when you open a Shift Labs box, you know the product will work, regardless of where you are. Our award-winning DripAssist Infusion Rate Monitor was designed to improve fluid and medication management in any setting.
- Product Categories: Medical & Wellness
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: United States
- D-U-N-S Number: 043288929
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 2
Shift Labs offers a 1 year limited warranty.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $21.99
Estimated Overnight Shipping: $50.00
United StatesTypical Factory Lead Time:
1 dayTypical Minimum Order Quantity: