This product has a minimum quantity of 1
d.light S300 Solar Rechargeable Lantern plus Mobile Charging
Unit Price: $26.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The d.light S300 solar-powered lantern ensures that your mobile battery never runs out, while also illuminating your home or business. The USB-enabled lantern comes with mobile phone battery chargers—just connect the solar panel, charge it in the sun, and plug in your mobile device. The unique, angled lens of the d.light S300 reflects light at a wide angle, allowing it to light up an entire room. This bright LED solar light comes with four different settings and an integrated solar panel. The sturdy, rugged design of the S300 ensures that you have a fully charged mobile, whenever you need it.
- City: CA
- Description: d.light is a global social enterprise aiming to improve the lives of the two billion people in the developing world that live without access to reliable energy. We provide distributed, affordable solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. We are the global leader in off-grid solar solutions and have sold over 20 million products in the last 10 years.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $10,000,000 +
- Office Locations: Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, United States
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: China
- Total products: 3
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. All d.light products are protected by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.
How do I receive my replacement product?
Contact the point of purchase to receive your replacement product. Every product comes with a warranty card that is stamped and dated by the retailer at the time of purchase. If the product fails during normal use under the two-year warranty period, a replacement unit will be provided.