This product has a minimum quantity of 1
d.light S20 Solar Rechargeable Family Lantern
Unit Price: $9.25
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The d.light S20 solar lantern is built for the whole family to enjoy together. The S20’s unique conical shape reflects light into every corner of a room. Whether lighting up your home or providing light when walking at night, the S20 provides an affordable, portable lighting solution. A bright LED solar lamp with dual lighting settings provides four hours of light on the higher setting and eight hours of light on the lower setting. The rugged, durable design protects your product, even if it falls, drops, or is left out in light rain. Brighten up your home with the d.light S20.
|Recommended for (individual, household, community)||Smart LED indicator for solar charge intensity
Dual charging solar & AC (through Nokia standard charger)
Multiple-setting handle allows flexible usage
Two brightness settings (Standard and High)
High-efficiency integrated solar panel
- City: CA
- Description: d.light is a global social enterprise aiming to improve the lives of the two billion people in the developing world that live without access to reliable energy. We provide distributed, affordable solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy. We are the global leader in off-grid solar solutions and have sold over 20 million products in the last 10 years.
- Product Categories: Lighting , Power
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $10,000,000 +
- Office Locations: Democratic Republic of Congo, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, United States
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: China
- Total products: 3
|Meets Lighting Global Quality Standards||https://www.lightingglobal.org/products/dl-s20/|
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. All d.light products are protected by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.
How do I receive my replacement product?
Contact the point of purchase to receive your replacement product. Every product comes with a warranty card that is stamped and dated by the retailer at the time of purchase. If the product fails during normal use under the two-year warranty period, a replacement unit will be provided.