This product has a minimum quantity of 1
d.light S2 Solar Rechargeable Learning Light
Unit Price: $6.75
The d.light S2 is the world’s best selling high-quality solar LED lantern. This easy-to-use solar powered light provides over four hours of bright, clean light, an integrated solar panel, rugged design, and an estimated product lifetime of over five years. The S2 enables children across the developing world to study during evening hours, improving their grades and creating a brighter future. Parents love the affordability, reliability and opportunity it provides. The d.light S2 is adding hours of light to millions of lives.
- City: CA
- Description: d.light is a global social enterprise aiming to improve the lives of the two billion people in the developing world that live without access to reliable energy. We provide distributed, affordable solar energy solutions for households and small businesses that are transforming the way people all over the world use and pay for energy.
- Product Categories: Lighting
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $10,000,000 +
- Office Locations: United States
- Company has experience shipping containers: Yes
- Manufacturing Locations: China
- Ships From: China
- Total products: 3
|Meets Lighting Global Quality Standards||https://www.lightingglobal.org/products/dl-s2/|
d.light stands behind our quality solar products and systems. All d.light products are protected by a two-year warranty from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers product failure from normal use, including the battery, two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, opened, repaired, modified, submersed in water, abused, or if damage results from events including but not limited to flood, storm, wind or other natural disasters. The warranty does not cover the gradual reduction in product brightness and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.
How do I receive my replacement product?
Contact the point of purchase to receive your replacement product. Every product comes with a warranty card that is stamped and dated by the retailer at the time of purchase. If the product fails during normal use under the two-year warranty period, a replacement unit will be provided.