This product has a minimum quantity of 1
DelAgua Water Testing Kit - Single Incubator
Unit Price: $2,320.00
The DelAgua Single Incubator Water Testing Kit, designed for
microbiological water monitoring via detection of indicator organisms (faecal
coliforms), is the most popular portable water testing system in the developing
world. Built with an internal battery, it is capable of up to 5 incubation
cycles between recharges making it completely independent for off-site
surveying. The kit was designed to help provide information about the safety of
water supplies in difficult situations where laboratory facilities do not
Each kit is provided with a complete pack of consumables for 200 plates.
You will need the following items to start testing:
cooker or portable steriliser or access to an autoclave
(approx 1 ml per test)
The kit will perform the following tests:
Thermotolerant (faecal) Coliform Count: Counts can be
obtained within 14 to 18 hours of sampling, giving an indication of sanitary
risk without need for transport or laboratory facilities.
Turbidity Test: A measure of the amount of suspended matter in a water supply.
Suspended material may consume chlorine disinfectants and require treatment
Chlorine & pH Tests: Many emergency water supplies
are dosed with chlorine disinfectant to ensure their safety for drinking. These
tests allow rapid assessment of chlorine levels and aid the efficient control
of dosing thereby ensuring that enough chlorine is present to safeguard the
Other Tests: A conductivity meter is provided as an optional component of the kit. Additional equipment can be included on request.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines||Yes|
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
1 year or one a case-by-case basis.