This product has a minimum quantity of 1
DelAgua Water Testing Kit - Dual Incubator
Unit Price: $3,280.00
The DelAgua Dual Incubator Kit, designed for microbiological water monitoring via detection of indicator organisms, (faecal coliforms), and is the most popular portable water testing system in the developing world. It is designed to help provide information about the safety of water supplies in difficult situations where laboratory facilities do not exist. The Dual Incubator comes with a separate battery pack and allows you to test either 16 samples at two separate temperatures or 32 samples under the same conditions.
Each kit is provided with a complete pack of consumables for 200 plates.
You will need the following items to start testing:
- Pressure cooker or portable steriliser
- Methanol (approx 1 ml per test)
- Distilled water
- 1 litre measuring cylinder or beaker
- Clean Cloths
The kit will perform the following tests:
Thermo-tolerant (faecal) Coliform Count: The kit includes a portable, battery-powered incubator capable of making five cycles of incubation without mains electricity, generator or vehicle power. Thermo-tolerant (faecal) coliform counts can be obtained within 14 to 18 hours of sampling giving a reliable indication of sanitary risk without need for transport or laboratory facilities.
Total Coliform Count: Simultaneously to the thermotolerant coliform testing, total coliform counts can be obtained within 14 to 18 hours of sampling giving a reliable indication of the integrity of a reticulated system or well from ground water ingress without need for transport or laboratory facilities.
Turbidity Test: A measure of the amount of suspended matter in a water supply. Suspended material may consume chlorine disinfectants and require treatment before disinfection.
Chlorine & pH Tests: Many emergency water supplies are dosed with chlorine disinfectant to ensure their safety as drinking water. These tests allow rapid assessment of chlorine levels and aid the efficient control of dosing.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines||Yes|
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
1 Year or case-by-case