This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Unit Price: $79.99
MOQ : 1 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
DayOne Response offers discounted NGO, non-profit, and bulk pricing. Price shown is the retail price for everyday domestic preparedness.
In the DayOne Waterbag, DayOne Response offers a lightweight, no-tech solution to household- and group-level water purification issues in emergency settings.
The DayOne Waterbag is a 2.5-gallon (10-liter) family-sized water purification unit with integrated filter and backpack straps. The DayOne Waterbag, along with the P&G Purifier of Water packet, provides all four functions needed to treat and safely store drinking water: (1) collection, (2) transportation, (3) treatment, and (4) hygienic storage. It is compactly designed for immediate distribution in emergency situations and natural disasters where the drinking water supply has been depleted or is of unknown quality. Each DayOne Waterbag comes with 60 P&G Purifier of Water packets and is reusable. The P&G Purifier of Water product is a 4-gram packet that treats 2.5 gallons / 10 liters of water in 30 minutes. The powdered packets are robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (>3 logs), viruses (>4 logs), bacteria (>6 logs), and arsenic from contaminated water sources such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
Additionally, away from the humanitarian context, DayOne Response, Inc. is committed to giving back: for every DayOne Waterbag purchased via retail channels, 600 liters of clean drinking water is donated to P&G’s Children's Safe Drinking Water program for disaster response efforts. The P&G is a trademark of the Procter and Gamble Company.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Capacity||The DayOne Waterbag holds and treats 10 liters of water at a time. The DayOne Waterbag comes packaged with 60 P&G Purifier of Water packets, totaling 600 liters of clean drinking water.|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||1.5 l/m|
|Type (solar, chlorination, etc.) (eco-san, pit latrine, etc.)||Chemical treatment (chlorination+flocculation) + in-line filtration for robust water purification|
- City: San Francisco
- Description: DayOne Response develops and supplies household level clean drinking water technologies. Our flagship product, the DayOne(TM) Waterbag, is a lightweight, see-through backpack that acts as an all-in-one solution for the collection, treatment, transport, storage, and distribution of water. The Waterbag has been deployed in over 20 countries with help from NGOs, local implementing partners, and government agencies.
- Product Categories: Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $100,000 - $499,999
- Office Locations: Ethiopia, United States
- D-U-N-S Number: 962188376
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 2
Estimated Ground Shipping: $13.16
United StatesTypical Minimum Order Quantity: