This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Unit Price: $200.00
Meeting a world of need.
C.U.R.E. Kits are suitcase-sized, pre-packed kits of basic medical supplies that can be easily transported and checked as luggage on your next trip to a community in need abroad. Typical contents include exam supplies, wound care and personal hygiene items, critical supplies that are desperately lacking in most clinics in developing countries but are essential for medical care. Each pre-packed Kit contains $2,000 worth of donated supplies. Click here for a sample packing list.
If you are traveling to an underserved region of the world, request a C.U.R.E. Kit with a donation of $200 today or sponsor a C.U.R.E. Kit for another traveler with a donation in any amount.
Please note, some of the consumable goods in the C.U.R.E. Kit may have reached the U.S.-mandated expiration/warranty date prior to arriving in the recipient country, however, all products have been inspected for quality and sterility.
Please submit your request at least 3 weeks prior to your departure date.
|Items in the kit||Gloves, Sterile (assorted sizes)
Gloves, Non-sterile (exam) Medium
Gloves, Non-sterile (exam) Large
Brace and /or Splint (2 to 5)
Tape, assorted sizes and types
IV Solution, 1000 cc
Saline, 1000 cc
IV Supplies Kit
- City: Centennial
- Description: Project C.U.R.E. is the world's largest distributor of medical supplies and equipment to developing countries. Working with thousands of partners globally, Project C.U.R.E. matches these valuable donations with healthcare facilities in severely resource-limited communities to empower doctors and nurses with the tools they need. C.U.R.E. Kits are specially prepared boxes of essential medical supplies and instruments. Designed to meet the needs of short-term medical missions abroad, C.U.R.E. Kits are also suitable gifts for doctors, clinics, and orphanages in the developing world. Our Kits are uniquely designed to meet international airline travel regulations and can be hand-carried by an individual or group to hospitals or clinics in need. Today, Project C.U.R.E. ships more than 400 Kits to travelers to hand-deliver to the developing world each year.
- Product Categories: Kits
- Company Type: Non-profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: United States
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 1
Project Cure does not offer a warranty on these items.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $65.00
Estimated 3-Day Shipping: $150.00
Estimated 2nd Day Shipping: $250.00
Estimated Overnight Shipping: $350.00