This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Consumables Expansion Pack
Unit Price: $416.00
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
The DelAgua expansion consumables kit is designed to give flexibility
and value for money. The kits are supplied with sufficient pads, filters and
media to produce 2400 plates for microbiological analysis, which allows for
forward planning of testing programmes AND high volume testing across multiple
kits as required.
The availability of consumables is a key factor in ensuring the
ongoing utility of a kit in the field. Shipping of individual consumable packs
around the globe into the areas they are needed can be expensive. Provision of
a high number of tests in one pack, with a long shelf life, avoids this
In addition, in order to ensure the scientific validity of the
results, there should be Negative Controls, firstly to demonstrate the
sterility of the petri dishes and media, and also to demonstrate that the
manifold has been successfully sterilised, therefore 200 absorbent pads, 200 x
0.45µ filters and 38.1 gr of Membrane Lauryl Sulphate Broth does not mean that
you could test 200 water sources.
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
case by case
case by case