This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Consumables - 200 Plates (Rapid Version)
Unit Price: $126.40
MOQ : 0 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
This consumables pack is for use with, but not limited to, the DelAgua
Kit family which has been designed to test water quality primarily for
bacteriological contamination and to determine its safety for human
consumption. It is especially useful in emergency situations where testing and
results can be determined quickly so that corrective action may be taken
The consumables cater for 200 plates and all components are packaged
together in a single box for easy storage and portability prior to use.
Includes rapid dissolving tablets suitable for use with comparators only.
We also supply consumables separately, please contact us for individual
- City: Marlborough
- Description: DelAgua is a multidisciplinary organisation focused on improving the health of people and building sustainable communities worldwide. Founded at the University of Surrey in 1985, to design and manufacture portable water testing kits, DelAgua now also supply water testing equipment and laboratory supplies to major aid agencies, governments and academic institutions in over 150 countries globally.
- Product Categories: Kits, Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $2,000,000 - $9,999,999
- Office Locations: Bahamas, India, Rwanda, United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Locations: Netherlands, United Kingdom
- Ships From: United Kingdom
- Total products: 32
case by case
case by case