This product has a minimum quantity of 1
Case of MadiDrops (250 units)
Unit Price: $1,500.00
MOQ : 1 This is the typical minimum quantity necessary to order this product. If a quote request below the MOQ is submitted, we may not be able to provide you with a quote.
A case of MadiDrops provides 500,000 liters of safe water over the course of 6 months for 250 families.
The MadiDrop is a revolutionary low cost technology providing freedom through the power of safe drinking water. The all-natural M-Drop disinfects 2,000 liters of household drinking water over a 6 month period, all without chemically altering the taste and smell or requiring daily dosages! Providing up to 99.9999% reduction of waterborne pathogens, it's a highly effective tool for continued prevention of waterborne disease and illness at the household level. Use it to...
Disinfect the household’s daily water supply.
Address residual contamination left behind by other treatments.
Protect stored water from contamination.
Through the simple steps of Fill • Wait • Drink • Repeat, one M-Drop in a household drinking water container provides a continuous supply of safe water. It can also be used to safeguard water in storage. The M‑Drop releases silver ions into water at a precise, consistent concentration. Silver ions are highly effective at eliminating waterborne pathogens and disease. Our proprietary process creates millions of tiny silver clusters attached to the ceramic. Ions released from the clusters disinfect the water, and are completely safe for human consumption. It requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts and is made from naturally-occurring components (clay and silver). Extremely portable, and perpetual shelf life make for an excellent low-cost way to control drinking water contamination!
The MadiDrop is most effective at disinfecting drinking water when used in a household storage container holding 10 liters of water. The amount of time needed for the MadiDrop to disinfect is directly related to the level of water contamination. For pre-treated water or low contamination, one MadiDrop will disinfect 10 liters of water in 10 hours. For moderate or highly contaminated water, one MadiDrop will disinfect 10 liters of water in 24 hours.
|Water & Sanitation|
|Meets WHO Water Quality Guidelines||15.5" x 12.5" x 4" and weighs 31 pounds. Holds 250 units.|
- City: Charlottesville
- Description: MadiDrop PBC is a public benefit company providing safe drinking water technologies to communities throughout the world. Working with humanitarian, relief and mission-based organizations, the company provides a simple approach to address the critical number of waterborne diseases that result from drinking contaminated water. Its primary product, the MadiDrop, is a small ceramic tablet that releases silver ions when placed in a household water storage container, neutralizing waterborne pathogens and providing safe drinking water for a family of five for six months. Importantly, it provides residual disinfection to prevent recontamination and ensures safe water storage. The MadiDrop is easy to use, highly effective, low cost and easily adaptable to community conditions - truly a simple solution to a global health crisis.
- Product Categories: Water & Sanitation
- Company Type: For profit
- Annual Revenue: $0 - $99,000
- Office Locations: United States
- Manufacturing Locations: United States
- Ships From: United States
- Total products: 2
MadiDrop PBC believes in 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are unsatisfied please let us know. Through extensive field and laboratory tests, the MadiDrop is proven safe and effective at reducing up to six log (99.9999%) of waterborne pathogens. However, MadiDrop PBC does not make claims or guarantees related to levels of disinfection.
Estimated Ground Shipping: $25.00
Estimated 3-Day Shipping: $25.00
Estimated 2nd Day Shipping: $60.00
Estimated Overnight Shipping: $150.00
United StatesTypical Factory Lead Time:
1 dayTypical Minimum Order Quantity: